Monday, March 15, 2010

Social Media and SEO







As lines blur between (real)SEO and many "free service" social media networks, the game is slowly changing into anybody's guess as to the main contender. Obviously traditional SEO and your home site are still the crucial link but for many "products" as apposed to services are being put to the test in terms of "user availability" and "impulse buy" Boutique brands and specialty items fall into the category of "might be suited for social media sales" Music now available at ilike,amazon,pandora,ect is certainly an impulse buy(bypassing any need for home site closure)Still in the real world of service orientated contact,high value sale your website will more than probably remain the key factor. However as things in social media are (so new) making pure evaluation tough I myself was drawn into a local service supplying professional high end audio/visual production services via....Twitter!!!! To my shock I actually was combing thru the eye candy website and it hit me...This is from a tweet!! As my service specializes in high end SEO/web design/marketing service (Cosmetic/Plastic surgery,Lawyers,real estate,ect I became acutely aware this tweet was pushing me further into making contact with admittedly a well read informative wed site. So I believe some sort of synergistic arena will perhaps emerge where social media sits(quite well) next to traditional SEO.







Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Really your blog is very interesting.... It contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing...Thanks very much for the share. Need any managed services visit us

    ReplyDelete